Sunday 21 June 2009

Batu Cave


I hav decided, i wan to visit all tourist spot before i finish my study here~ if not later ppl ask me about how m'sia, i dont even know how to answer them~ impossible u wan me say 'najib najib najib' d ma~ ^^

First station i choose is batu cave, which is the nearest to my house. ^^ ride about 10 min can reach liao, (but face problem when coming bac. @.@) after grap my camera and bag, finally depart to my destination alone. ^^ diff feeling when travel alone. but i think after july shan will join my trip when she free la. hehe~

The first feeling i got when i arrive is, oh god, why so tall?! when u c the top of batu cave from downstairs, u can fainted because of the uncountable staircase. But this already small case if compare to the chinese temple at China, those really awesom~ ^^ Many indian and western country d tourist~ Some even take the video recorder tat as big as the tv station when shooting outdoor, @.@

After reach the top, there only got some place for us to c~ Kinda disappointed because of the view there, floor tat full of bird shit. U can even smell it when the wind bow toward ur face. lol~ canot imagine leh~ ^^ and of cos those indian perfume's smell. haha~ But i manage to snap some pic that i personally quite prefer, even though not as pro as those professional's, but atleast i willing to learn ma, right? ^^ But if got any suggestion, pls do tell. Whole day snap snap snap mountain only. haha~ trying so hard to find a perfect spot. 

While on my way bac, i saw got 1 Orang Asli Museum, i thought just nearby only so i decide want go and pay a visit. But after about 20 min ride, i started to regret, seems like canot reach canot reach d. Now i only understand why those signboard dont wan write how long is the distance le, cos after they write no ppl will go and visit cos of so far~!!! Thing couldnt be beter, after 30 min, i finally arrive, but the person in charge said is close on FRI~!!! haiz, wat an unlucky day~ no orang asli for me today~ haha~ ^^

I take about 10 Minutes to reach Batu Cave, but take 1 hr + to reach home. @@ keep on round round around that area and cant find my way back. haha~ Oil nearly empty on half way also~ ^^ 

That's all my first trip at kl, ^^ will plan more in the future, hope dont just waste the opportunity and regret at the end when no time for all of this la. Next station will be KLCC. Zoo, temples, kl tower, aquaria will also be in the list. 


Batu Cave


Landmark~ ^^




somebody cal the police, monkeys steal tourists' banana. >.<



Kids chasing the birds, so envy their life without worries.


Stairsssss~ >.<


I like the view from here~




The pic stand itself. ^^